May 4th, 2020
First and foremost, my team and I would like to thank all of our patients for their understanding during this scary and confusing time. I want you all to know that we are taking this pandemic very seriously and want to provide nothing but the best care to you and your family members. We are an essential business and will be reopening our doors on May 11th, 2020. We will have new precautions in place to ensure everyone’s safety. I have listed new protocols below. If you, or your child, have any questions, please call us at 304-697-4110.
We have done our best to contact and reschedule every patient on our schedule. Please let us know if you haven’t heard from us regarding your appointment.
- There will be Wellness Screening Forms that have to be completed before your appointment.
- The day of your appointment, when you arrive, we ask that you please stay in your vehicle. You will need to text us and let us know you are here at 304-617-0736 or 304-617-9121. We will have someone come to your car to do the screening and temperature check before you will be brought in for your appointment.
- Only patients will be allowed into the office. If you have questions about your child’s treatment, we ask that you please call the office after their appointment.
- We will send your child’s next appointment to you via text. If the time or date they choose doesn’t work, please call our office at 304-697-4110 to reschedule.
- We will be practicing social distancing in the office. Less than 10 people are allowed in the office at one time. Our assistant and your child will maintain a 6 ft distance from all other assistants and their patients.
- Our assistants will be taking extra sterilization precautions and wearing the recommended PPE advised by the ADA. This may result in longer wait times so please be patient with us.
- We ask that if you need to make a payment or update a card, please call 304-697-4110. We will not be accepting cash payments at this time.
Please know that we are here to support you and we thank you for supporting us. Please follow our Facebook page and Yoursmilingfaces.com for updates.